This consists of the design, engineering, manufacturing, procurement, supply/ transportation of materials at site, project management, unloading of materials at site, storage at site, handling of material at site, installation of all mechanical equipment’s, piping, cabling and Appurtenances, Instrumentation and electrical system and other equipment’s within the scope of Soltech as detailed out in this chapter.
The scope of supply and services for the equipment / plant / systems covered under this offer shall be read in conjunction with the battery limits, exclusions, detailed system description, etc. which have been provided elsewhere in this document.
The detailed scope matrix is as follows:
- Solar Photovoltaic panel, Inverter selection and configuration
- Distribution boards, junction boxes, cables.
- Earthing for solar modules and inverter.
- Control room and Switchyard (CSS type – Container Design complying with the relevant IEC and BIS specs).
- Internal roads, Street lighting with Solar lights, bore well and water supply
- Lighting and surge protection
- Weather monitoring station with Pyronometer.
- SCADA and communication
- Fencing, gate and watchman shed.
- Installation and Commissioning.
- Project management.
- Distribution boards and string junction boxes.
- Inter connection cabling
- The output of the inverter shall be terminated in the breaker panel located near the Inverter.
- LT to 11KV transformer 1250KVA capacity, circuit breakers, isolators, lighting arresters, CTPT with main and back up meters of 0.2% accuracy station transformer and transmission line.
- Earth pits in adequate number and over all earthing for the equipment in scope as per Electrical regulations.
Wiring & Cabling
- One (1) lot between Solar PV Panel and from Solar PV Panels to Junction Box – Suitably sized DC Cables and TUV certificated shall be used.
- One (1) lot from the Junction Boxes to the Inverter / Isolation devise, suitable sized Armored Copper cables will be used.
- From Isolation drive to Inverter / Inverter to transformer and transformer to HT Panel, LT and HT cables shall be used.
- Cable trays / Trenches as required lying cables.
- 1 lot Cable glands and Lugs as required.
- The control panel will have following control logic programmed.
- To monitor the PV Panels for temperature, open circuit voltage and short circuit current.
- To monitor the MPPT charge controllers, Inverters and other electrical equipment for their respective control parameters.
- 1 Lot MCB / MCCB / Fuses as required for of PV Arrays.
- 11KV vacuum circuit breakers for out going supply
- Isolators, Lighting Arresters and station transformer
- The Solar modules will be mounted on the ground using mounting structures with suitable tilt facing true south, in order to increase the energy generation. The structure can be made in MS Angular, Hot Dip Galvanized.
Erection & Commissioning
- Erection and Commissioning of all the equipment’s as mentioned in our scope of supply
a) All equipment supplied by us shall carry original equipment warranty terms. Our warranties are not valid for any mishandling, abused wear and tear, sabotage / force majeure conditions.
b) This warranty will not cover damages caused due to normal wear and tear as the same will be covered under the Fire and Allied insurance policy to be taken by you.
SOLTECH will be making the site visit for assessment and further discussions as per your convenience. All site details would need to be discussed during the visit.